What do Patients Expect?
We’d love to help each and every patient of our community live life to the fullest. Whether you are completely new to chiropractic or you have never been to our office in Scottsdale, we want to ensure you have the best possible care. Coming to the chiropractor can be an uneasy experience if you have no idea what to expect so here we will tell you to set your mind at ease as you prepare for your visit.
Your First Visit / Consultation
- Paperwork – Make sure you come prepared with your paperwork filled out so we can maximize our time
- Check In – When you arrive we will collect your paperwork and gather insurance information (if required)
- One to One Consultation – We will spend some time going through our process, issues you have been experiencing in detail, and chiropractic care in general. If you have any burning questions make sure you ask, we are here to serve as as an essential piece of your health and wellness and want to ensure that you know exactly what to expect.
- Health Overview – Here we will go through every part of the body and how it relates to the issues you may be experiencing. Expect to be surprised as this will give you insight into how your spine effects your health.
- Assessment – We will do a complete exam including neurological, orthopedic and range of motion analysis to determine your current spine health
- X-Rays – This is where we will take a series of x-rays to get a complete picture of the positioning of your spine. We always take x-rays to ensure we are addressing the root cause of your symptoms.
- Make Your Next Appointment – An important next step to see the results of your x-ray and your recommended plan for chiropractic care.
- Go Over X-Rays – We will go over the x-rays results and compare them with the issues you are experiencing.
- Go Over Recommended Plan – For each patient we come up with a detailed plan to get you on your path to recovery which may include adjustments, traction, and recommended exercises for the best results.
- Get Treatment -This is when we begin care and start your journey back to health.
While this seems like a lot of work, it is truly necessary to get you the right treatment. We are not about quick adjustments to alleviate pain. True chiropractic care, when done regularly, will put you on a path to a pain free lifestyle and can also help your health in areas you never imagined possible.