Last Updated: January 04, 2022
Please Read Carefully
Confidentiality of Medical Information
Use of Services
Information You Provide
We collect information you provide. This may occur when you email us, fill out a form on our website, or submit other information through our website. We may collect, but are not limited to collecting, the following information: names, gender, email addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, and conditions we may be able to assist you with.
Information We Collect from Your Use of the Services
We collect information about you when you use our website, including, but not limited to the following:
- Device Information. We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access our services. For example, we may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information (as described in the next section below), unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed our services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with those services, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used our services, the frequency of your use of the services, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
- Location Information. We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the services), and may use that information to customize the services with location-based information, advertising, and features. For example, if your IP address indicates an origin in Irvine, California, the services may be customized with Irvine-specific information and advertisements. In order to do this, your location information may be shared with our agents, vendors or advertisers. If you access our services, website, and/or digital content through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
- Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies. We may use the tools outlined below in order to better understand our users and visitors. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather more information through other methods.
- Website Analytics: We may use third-party website analytics services in connection with the website, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text that you type into the website or mobile application. These website analytics services generally do not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it and generally do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. We use the information collected from these services to help make the website easier to use.
- Mobile Device Identifiers: Mobile device identifiers are data stored on your mobile device that may track mobile device and data and activities occurring on and through it, as well as the applications installed on it. Mobile device identifiers enable collection of personal information (such as media access control, address and location) and traffic data. Mobile device identifiers help FUNCTIONAL WELLNESS CENTER learn more about our users’ demographics and internet behaviors.
Information from Third Parties
We may obtain additional information about you from third parties such as marketers, partners, researchers, and others. We may combine information that we collect from you with information about you that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other subscription, product, or service we provide.
Aggregate or De-identified Data
Use of Information
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes:
- For the purposes for which you provided the information;
- To provide, maintain, administer, improve, or expand our services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, our services, and other products and interventions we offer;
- To contact you when necessary or requested;
- To customize and tailor your experience of our services;
- To send mobile notifications (you may opt-out of this service);
- To track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our services;
- To better understand who uses our services and how we can deliver a better user experience;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of our services;
- To protect our rights or property;
- To administer our services; and
- For any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our services.
We may use third-party service providers to process and store personal information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf;
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business (but only under non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements and protections);
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce applicable user agreements or policies; to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities; and with your consent.
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
When you supply us with personally identifiable information in connection with your use of our services, you may be asked to indicate whether you are interested in receiving information from us about our product and service offerings and if you would like us to share personally identifiable information about you with our affiliates, partners or other third parties for their marketing purposes. If you do choose to opt-in, you will receive such communications and/or we will share your information in accordance with your “opt-in” consent.
You may, of course, choose not to receive additional marketing information from us or choose not to allow our sharing of your personally identifiable information.
Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages. You cannot opt-out from receiving these administrative messages. We reserve the right, from time to time, to contact former customers or users of the Services for administrative purposes or in order to comply with applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Social Media and Third-Party Platforms
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, FUNCTIONAL WELLNESS CENTER cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk.
Monitoring Your Privacy
How You Can Access and Update Your Information
You may update or correct information about yourself at any time or by emailing us at [email protected].
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, our services may not function properly if you do so.
Options for Opting out of Cookies and Mobile Device Identifiers
Please note that even after opting out of interest-based advertising, you may still see FUNCTIONAL WELLNESS CENTER’s advertisements that are not interest-based (i.e., not targeted toward you). Also, opting out does not mean that FUNCTIONAL WELLNESS CENTER is no longer using its tracking tools—FUNCTIONAL WELLNESS CENTER still may collect information about your use of our services even after you have opted out of interest-based advertisements and may still serve advertisements to you based on information it collects via our services.
Links to Other Websites
Our services may contain links to other websites and those websites may not follow the same privacy practices as FUNCTIONAL WELLNESS CENTER. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of such third parties to learn more about their privacy practices.
FUNCTIONAL WELLNESS CENTER does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age without verifiable parental consent. If FUNCTIONAL WELLNESS CENTER learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13 years of age has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then FUNCTIONAL WELLNESS CENTER will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected].
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us
FUNCTIONAL WELLNESS CENTER
Attn: HIPAA Privacy Officer
Add: 7555 East Osborn Rd, Ste 102 Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Phone: (480) 874-3000
Email: [email protected]