The Seven Most Obvious Signs That Your Spine Is Not Aligned
Many individuals are oblivious to their poor posture and spinal misalignment, let alone the health issues they cause, while others are crippled by them.
Spinal misalignment is sometimes a sudden condition that troubles people the most, and they seek chiropractic care for an immediate solution. Most spinal misalignments develop gradually as a result of poor posture habits, bad eating habits, or poor lifestyle choices. Sudden malalignments (caused by accidents or injuries) are what worry people the most, and they seek chiropractic help to resolve them right away. The reason is that when these sudden misalignments occur, they cause direct and obvious symptoms that the person can readily recognize. Unfortunately, if left untreated and unaddressed, these gradual or long-standing misalignments will cause problems.
Low back pain is caused by poorly positioned and misaligned vertebrae, which put excessive and continual pressure on your muscles, ligaments, joints, and discs in the spine. But the pressure and stretch on the nerves in the neck and back is most troublesome; these same nerves are responsible for transmitting information and energy to all limbs and body organs from the brain. Any amount of nerve blocking will reduce the flow of nerve energy to the limbs and organs, resulting in disease and other major health issues.
However, the majority of individuals are unaware that there is a link between “gradual and long-term” misalignments and their health issues; also, many times, the symptoms and indicators are faint and aren’t immediately apparent to unskilled people. The most common and easily recognizable effects of poor posture and spinal misalignment are:
- A sore or stiff neck or back: This is often the first sign that something is wrong with your spine. If you notice that your neck or back feels especially sore or stiff, it may be an indication that your spine is out of alignment.
- Low energy or fatigue: When your spine is out of alignment, it can put a lot of strain on your body. This can lead to feelings of fatigue or low energy.
- Migraine headaches: If you suffer from migraines, it could be due to an issue with your spine. When the spine is out of alignment, it can cause a lot of pressure on the nerves in the neck and head, which can lead to migraines.
- Muscle spasms: If you find that you are suffering from muscle spasms, it could be another sign that your spine is out of alignment. When the spine is misaligned, it can put a lot of strain on the muscles and nerves, which can lead to muscle spasms.
- Joint pain or swelling: When the spine is out of alignment, it can cause joint pain or swelling. This is because the joints in the spine are not able to move as they should when the spine is misaligned.
- Numbness or tingling: If you experience numbness or tingling in your extremities, it could be a sign that your spine is not in alignment. This is because the nerves in the spine are being compressed when the spine is out of alignment, which can cause numbness or tingling.
- Unexplained physical ailments: If you have any physical ailments that don’t seem to have a clear cause, it could be due to an issue with your spine. Many times, the root cause of physical ailments is a misaligned spine.
You should also be on the lookout for the following symptoms: unexplained physical ailments (where you’ve been advised to just live with it or take medicine the rest of your life) are typically linked to bad posture and spinal misalignment.
Covering up your symptoms using drinks with caffeine, pain killers, mattresses, or whatever is popular at the moment won’t fix the root of the problem: your misaligned spine. If you are suffering from any of these symptoms, it’s important to see a chiropractor who specializes in Chiropractic BioPhysics. This is because CBP is the most effective method for realigning the spine and restoring proper posture. If you’ve been suffering from any of these symptoms, don’t wait any longer to get help. Contact a CBP chiropractor today to schedule a consultation.
Functional Wellness Center
7555 E. Osborn Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251